Personalised 'Mr & Mrs' Ceramic Salt & Pepper Pots
We offer FREE Standard Delivery on all orders for standard items to UK Mainland addresses for England, Scotland and Wales.
* Personalised items (non standard items) are available to UK addresses only and are subject to a delivery charge. Please select the required postage option for ‘Personalised Items’ when completing checkout (please see postage options and prices below).
We also ship to the following destinations - the postage charge for these orders will automatically be added at checkout and this is dependent upon the total weight of the order.
Please note: We can only ship a maximum weight of 2kg per parcel to international destinations due to the weight limit for small parcels set by Royal Mail.
All standard item deliveries to the UK are sent via Royal Mail or by one of our designated couriers dependent upon the size and weight of the parcel. All International orders and UK personalised items are sent via Royal Mail. Deliveries may require a signature upon delivery, so please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel at the delivery address.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from us to let you know it is on its way. We endeavour to dispatch all orders (for standard items) within 1 working day of payment clearance with most UK orders being received within 5 working days of purchase, but please allow 10 working days for delivery.
We aim to have all items readily available and in stock, however, we may occasionally have a sell out where the website may not have updated the stock change. In cases such as this where an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Lost & Non Delivered Goods
We reserve the right to ask you to please wait 15 working days before we re-dispatch any goods that have not been delivered as Royal Mail do not class parcels missing until after this time. We also reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if the package was not collected or if a re-delivery is not arranged by you on receipt of a card from the Courier or Royal Mail.
Beez Kneez cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail or our designated Courier companies - we put our faith in them to deliver your item on time.
Please shop with confidence as we offer a 14 day 'no quibble' returns policy.
We hope you love the products you have ordered and we want you to be happy with each and every purchase from Beez Kneez, but if you do wish to return an item, for whatever reason, you may return it within 14 days for a refund if not completely satisfied.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, have all labels/tags still attached (if applicable) and be returned with all original packaging.
To start a return;
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Fully complete the return form that you received with your order and enclose this with the item/s you wish to return. The bottom of the return form includes a return address label. Please note that this is not a prepaid return label but an address label only. You will need to pay for the cost of the return.
3) Please keep the tracking number or proof of return from the post office or courier until we have confirmed receipt of the returned goods.
Upon receipt of the returned item/s we will issue a refund minus return postage costs within 7 days, via the same method of payment.
As the goods are your responsibility until they reach us, we advise that you check that the item is properly addressed and adequately packaged. We also recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning goods as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Beez Kneez, 12 Tudor Court, Grimethorpe, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S72 7NA
At Beez Kneez we take great care with each and every customer order - all items are wrapped by hand and carefully packaged before they leave us to ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
However, in the unlikely event that you do receive an item that is damaged, please notify us via e-mail at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt stating the nature of the damage.
We will offer an exchange (if available) or a full refund upon receipt of the returned item, including return postage costs, up to the value of the original outward postage.
Refunds and replacements will not be issued for items sent back without first informing us of your intention to do so and stating the reason for the return.
This lovely set of 2 ceramic salt and pepper pots with "MR'" and "MRS" typography will make an ideal gift for new home owners or newlyweds.
You can personalise these pots with a surname up to 12 characters long. The same personalisation will appear on each pot in UPPERCASE.
The words "MR" and "MRS" are fixed text.
Please note - personalisation needs to be entered exactly how you require, including apostrophes.
Ideal for Weddings, New Home.
IMPORTANT: Please double check your personalisation as how it appears here will be how it appears on the product, including spacing and punctuation. Please do not include accents and special symbols as some of the manufacturing processes will not allow this.
- All personalised items are available to UK addresses only and are subject to a delivery charge. Please ensure that you select one of the postage options for 'Personalised Items' when completing checkout.
- Due to the time required for personalisation, please expect around 5 to 8 days for delivery.
- As these items are made to order, we are only able to accept returns if they are damaged or faulty.
- Due to the personalised nature of these items, it is not possible to change your order once it has been placed - please ensure that all text and options are completely correct prior to checkout.